Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'm outta shape.















Click on Map for a larger image.

All those months of running has gotten me outta crawling shape. We're about to remedy that this Saturday Night. Crawling up Washington and back down Monmouth and over to the Levee.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again. It's already Thursday and I don't have a deathly illness like January's crawl so I should be a ragin lunatic again.
See ya Saturday.

We are also having back to back C&B Event's a brand new game that is sure to sweep the tri-state area is about to be unveiled very very soon! Get your cameras ready.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Chicken and Booze Game?????
Is it going to be a drinking game involving sacrificial chickens on altars shaped like our favorite bars?

Anonymous said...

Nice new look for the blog. I like it. Now if would only give me booze.
How was the chicken?

Chicken & Booze said...

11:33 - There will be no sacrifices although there may be some bloodshed.

6:35 - Thanks, I like the new look too. We didn't have chicken. We are going for chicken next Tuesday, the 13th.