Monday, June 19, 2006

Mt Adams Pub Crawl

June 24th, 2006 is finally upon us!!!!!!!!!!
Where have I been? Sorry about the hiatus but an update is soon to follow. Here's what I know. There are ten bars in Mt Adams on top of the hill. There is also City View and Porkopolis down the hill a little way. Haven't talked to the 10 bars on top yet so if something happens and we are not welcome, we will go to one of the other two. This link is the most up to date map. Stay posted my little boozers.
http://www.chickenandbooze.com/Mt%20Adams.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time. I started to think you didn't care anymore.

-nervouschicken

Anonymous said...

Why on earth would an assy mob of increasingly drunk chucklef**ks not be welcome? I've got a good mind to tie a bandana around my bird and show those uppity mtadamites how we kick it nude school. Yankee my wankee.
Long Duc Dong